ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This online, self-paced course is perfect for medical students, pre-med students, nurses, therapists, social workers, and the curious student of any age. Learning modules are broken into segments presented in a richly illustrated and compelling manner. The course is self-paced and providers can schedule their learning to fit their schedules. Following completion of this short course, medical practitioners at all levels will be equipped with more diverse knowledge of the subject matter.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What is human behaviour?
- What are the principles of human behaviour?
- Describe unconsciousness as a feature of human behaviour.
- Every Person Is Different Yet Much the Same. Explain
- Describe violent and aggressive behaviour as a type of social behaviour.
This course includes:
- 0 on-demand videos
- 8 documents
- No audios
- Less than 100 Subscribers